- 0:08 brace yourself guys, hold on tight.
- 0:13 I have no idea what will happen to you if you are not holding on something.
- 0:20 10 meter high, guys
- 0:30 wowwwwwwwwwwwww
- 0:38 good, we’ve just gone over it. the second wave is coming.
- 0:43 this is bigger than the last one.
- 0:50 Speed up, navigator!
- 0:54 both screws at 20
- 0:56 the fourth wave two miles ahead.
- 1:13 now 1.6 miles ahead
- 1:16 keep both screws at 20
Credit (and disclaimer): Video and translation via Russia Today on YouTube
3 thoughts on “Tsumani at Sea (Japan Coast Guard video)”
Great video. Would much rather be on a boat than on the shoreline facing that thing. Thanks for sharing.
The video doesn’t give an indication of the power of the tsunami, much less its scale. But interesting clip nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.
Have you ever heard about this ship?